Thursday, March 8, 2012

If you want to see the BS spin from the Deathstar AT&T themselves...

AT&T have their own page on their site to try and spin WHY they think it is ok for them to Limit your Unlimited Plan at 3 GB.  This page is the sorriest page I have seen in awhile.  It does make me think if over 3 GB is knocking down their network why do they offer 5 GB plans? I believe if they need to throttle us then throttle us at the highest plan that they offer.  Oh wait they can't! The reason is that the price for our "Unlimited" plan is the SAME as the 3 GB plan they offer. If they throttled us at their higher plan we would be getting 2 MB for free! AT&T are nothing but swindlers trying to take more of my money by reneging on a contract that they I agreed to.  I cannot wait to sue their asses off!

Link: http://www.att.com/esupport/datausage.jsp?source=IZDUel1160000000U

1 comment:

  1. Want to Sue ATT, (415) 697 – 9600 (Looking for a lawyer Please):
    - I used to be Metro Pcs, last Jan 16, Att had an offer, buy Samsung Galaxy get one free (They have a similar one now with I-phone).
    - I bought two Samsung phones one for me & one for my wife.
    - I upgraded to unlimited plane for me & me wife + Internet + U-versere.
    - Last month my bill was $6**.**?!! When I checked my bill online they charged my wife for data usage (Despite we both have unlimited plan!) I called to know why “Sorry! Mistake” ended up paying $3**.** (Half!). No problem mistakes happen.
    - Now after 6 months, I ‘m checking my bill, I discovered that there was never buy one get one free thing, it was a scam!!!!! & I have been paying the installments for the two phones since the first bill (Their full price)!!!!!
    Those people are thieves, imagine how many people got scammed by the offer of buy one got one free, sign a contract, then you just pay for both phones, if it happen & you noticed, “Sorry! Mistake” - same like having unlimited plan-, but if they didn’t notice, suck their blood! Who cares!!!!!
    In the first time it was a mistake, but twice this is not a mistake this is a company policy.
    I’ll file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau BBB. And I’ll start looking for a lawyer to sue them (am taking this to the end.); if anyone know any a good lawyer I have all the papers. My phone number is (415) 697 – 9600, I have all the papers.

    ReplyDelete